If you recognize this:
– Everything is possible these days but I don’t know what’s best for me.
– I have a nice relationship but I’m not sure about the future. We can hardly talk about it.
– My relation with friends and my family is so difficult these days. My friends are all having children and that’s all they can talk about. People have expectations about me getting married or to settle down more.
– I am always tired and feel like I have no control over my life.
– I am not sure if I want kids, when would be the right time and what would be the right conditions.
– I am bad at my personal finance, it’s a mess and I am wasting money.
-I have a nice job but I don’t want to do this for the rest of my life.
– I am thinking about something new but I’m not sure what.
– If I compare myself to others I’m not sure how I’m doing? Others seem more successful somehow.
– I like my relation but I am having issues with his/ her family. How important are they?
That’s what they call Dilemma’s at Thirty! I am an expert in this and can help you taking control over your life and your decisions.