While still busy settling down in my new house, I’m also looking forward. In a week my kids will go back to school again. I am sad to say I had to let go of my old labrador Pluk. So, I will have lot’s of time and energy and no more excuses not to go find myself a proper job!
Right now I’m exploring my options:
– Volunteering for the time being ( several kinds of organizations)
– get some extra education ( I love all kinds of new education)
– I signed up for a BIG-test,to get reregistered as a nurse ( Who knows?)
– Reading about Dilemma’s at Thirty
– Sharing my thoughts with people on how to get new coaching clients.
– I have updated all my social media (linked in , Facebook, twitter, WordPress)
– I’ve bought a new Agenda
– Last but not least, I ordered updated cards at Vistaprint.
The next step is practicing what I preach! Take it step by step and celebrate every step getting me closer to my goal!